Arbuckle: The Round Up (1920)

Post news stories and home video release announcements here.
  • Author

Re: Arbuckle: The Round Up (1920)

PostSat Mar 03, 2018 8:56 am

Paul E. Gierucki wrote:Sorry for the delay responding, folks. Yes, CineMuseum is only shipping to the US and Canada while it works on a solution to combat the extreme overseas shipping prices. Seriously, the cost to mail the set out of the country is more than that of the set itself. That said, I expect that there will be an alternate solution shortly. Until then, everyone here appreciates your kind patience and understanding.

I have a weird shipping thing where if I want to send a package (say, a silent film calendar) overseas, it's really expensive (like, over $25).

But if someone orders a calendar from overseas through Paypal, the shipping is much cheaper (still expensive, but more like $10.72).

Don't know how Paypal gets the sweetheart deal, probably through automatically standardizing addresses and bar codes; but once when sending a gift to Europe I bought it from myself through Paypal and actually saved money.
Rodney Sauer
The Mont Alto Motion Picture Orchestra
"Let the Music do the Talking!"

Re: Arbuckle: The Round Up (1920)

PostSun Mar 04, 2018 3:54 pm

Paul E. Gierucki wrote:Teaser, Smari. Included in this DVD / BD set is a discount coupon for $5.00 off the Arbuckle Anthology -- which is also on the way!

Nice on both counts!!!

Return to Silent News