Silent Film Score Rentals & New Website

Everything related to researching, scoring and performing music with silent film.
  • Author

Andrew Greene

Silent Film Score Rentals & New Website

PostMon Oct 14, 2013 2:42 pm

Hi Everyone,

I'm proud to announce the launch of my new personal website: www.greeneragtime.com where you can find more information regarding my activities with the Peacherine Ragtime Orchestra (soon to be the Peacherine Ragtime Society Orchestra), information on having me guest conduct ensembles, and, silent film score rentals!

Peacherine and I now offer score rentals for several Charlie Chaplin, Buster Keaton, and Harold Lloyd short comedies and features. They are for mostly small orchestra (2 violins, viola, cello, bass, flute/piccolo, clarinet, 2 cornets, trombone, percussion, and piano/conductor) although we do offer THE GENERAL for full orchestra (same as above, but add oboe, bassoon, horns in f, 2nd clarinet, and more percussion instruments).

I encourage all of you to take a look, and if anyone is searching for live orchestral accompaniment for a show and needs either the parts for the performance or the orchestra, keep Peacherine and I in mind!
Andrew Greene
Founder & Director, Peacherine Ragtime Society Orchestra
http://www.peacherineragtime.com

Return to Music For Silents