Asian-related 35mm Nitrate film badly WANTED !!

Got something? Want something? Trading in vintage film-related items.
  • Author

Silencebound

Asian-related 35mm Nitrate film badly WANTED !!

PostMon Jan 13, 2014 7:22 pm

I am so wholesomely anxious to gather some more lost 35mm fragments of Asian-related silent and early sound films especially Japanese Samurai dramatic movies that you might have any sort of difficulty to identify it. I am expertise on Japanese film subjects as over 90% of it was destroyed by earthquake, air-raids and tsunamis in many past years. I felt that several of the survived fragments was left in the attics and going to have it rot itself anytime. Simply enough, Nitrate can't wait. Even preservation sources can't ID it then leave it to me as I can search for some particulars Japanese silent stars to find the right match from other sources, but at impossible rate which is too high. :(
Well, if you still have it, then please inform me and then I will do the job to restore it and identify it as well. :)
I just want to and have to show and tell everybody absolutely NOTHING but only the truth.

Silencebound

Re: Asian-related 35mm Nitrate film badly WANTED !!

PostFri Jul 11, 2014 9:40 pm

I, myself, has been rest-assured. There's other special site that I can simply find the lost fragments of Japanese origin right away over there. So, no answer is needed. Many thanks. :wink:
I just want to and have to show and tell everybody absolutely NOTHING but only the truth.

Return to The Exchange