Wanted Shorts; Super 8 and Std 8

Got something? Want something? Trading in vintage film-related items.
  • Author

Shorty

Wanted Shorts; Super 8 and Std 8

PostThu Dec 31, 2015 2:58 pm

Wanted especially are these silents (please); HIS FOOTHILL FOLLY, SHOULD SECOND HUSBANDS COME FIRST?, POWDER & SMOKE, PHYSICIAN'S HONOR, THE LANDLUBBER, CAUGHT IN THE RAIN, SHE WANTED A CAR, THE CHEF, EGYPTIAN MUMMY, NERVE TONIC, LIGHT HOUSEKEEPING, EVE'S LOVE LETTERS, ROUGHEST AFRICA, PICK & SHOVEL, ON THE FRONT PAGE, NO PLACE LIKE JAIL, MABEL AT THE WHEEL, CHILDREN IN THE HOUSE, HAM IN THE HAREM, AIN'T IT THE TRUTH?, PUNCH THE CLOCK, MAX AND HIS DOG, ZECCA PROGRAM, COHEN SAVES THE FLAG, BUNNY IN SOCIETY, DEAF-DUMB & BLONDE, WHEN DR. QUACKLE DID HIDE, TROUBLESOME STEPDAUGHTERS, SMITH'S RESTAURANT, SMITH'S FISHING TRIP, SHOULD SECOND HUSBANDS BE WATCHED?, LEADING LIZZY ASTRAY, IS MARRIAGE THE BINK?, GRAB THAT GHOST, YOUNG OLDFIELD, TEN-MINUTE EGG, PICKING PEACHES, THE NICKLEHOPPER, WITHOUT BENEFIT OF CLERGY, A CALAMATOUS ELOPEMENT, THE THREE AGES, AMBROSE'S FIRST FALSEHOOD, MABEL'S STRANGE PREDICAMENT, UNTIL WE THREE MEET AGAIN, GETTING HIS GOAT, ARE PARENTS PICKLE, ARE SCOTCHMEN TIGHT?, FATTY ON THE FARM, SHOULD SAILORS MARRY?, TAKE THE NEXT CAR, TOPLITSKY & CO., THE SMILE WINS, WITH A KODAK - Wanted to get these out here, once I obtain, I can more or less call it a day (or a collection), as I'll have a substantial representation of the silent age, along with my other collection - Thanks for all help, Shorty - And no, they don't all have to have original boxes :) Nothing wrong if they do...

Return to The Exchange