Silent collection for sale

Got something? Want something? Trading in vintage film-related items.
  • Author

Ken Winokur

Silent collection for sale

PostWed Aug 23, 2017 11:39 am

I am in the process of selling off my collection of films. Many of these films are master quality negatives and prints that came from the Killiam collection. Some of the films are already spoken for but the best of them are still available. I am selling off my entire collection of Valentino films:

Son of the Sheik - Valentino. This is for the copyright for the film and what Kevin Brownlow described as the best version of the film in existence (35mm negative). The copyright is shared with Cohen Media (more info about this odd arrangement if you are interested).

Blood and Sand - Valentino. 35mm negative

The Eagle - Valentino. (2) 35mm negatives, newish 35mm print (by Janice Allen).

16mm trailer of Young Rajah - Valentino. Very rare. 2 minutes.

The Sheik - Valentino. (2) 16mm prints

Monsieur Beaucaire - Valentino. 16mm print

If you're interested in these or to find out what other films are available, contact me at the email address below.

Ken Winokur
Ken Winokur
alloyorchestra.com
[email protected]

Ken Winokur

Re: Silent collection for sale

PostWed Aug 23, 2017 2:16 pm

The Valentino collection is for sale as a package for the time being. If I don't get somebody to buy the whole thing, perhaps I'll think about breaking it up.

In addition to the things listed above, there are lots of Valentino newsreel footage, several documentaries about his life, gorgeous original press photos and a really nice lantern slide of Son of the Sheik.

The collection is extensive, and includes some of the finest negatives and prints of Valentino - anywhere.
Ken Winokur
alloyorchestra.com
[email protected]

Return to The Exchange