ClassicFlix launches DVD/Blu-Ray label

Post news stories and home video release announcements here.
  • Author

Harold Aherne

ClassicFlix launches DVD/Blu-Ray label

PostMon Feb 20, 2017 6:53 pm

ClassicFlix is starting its own label to distribute older films on DVD and Blu-Ray; details of the announcement, and upcoming titles, can be seen below:
http://classicflix.com/MORE-CLASSICFLIX-Raw-Deal-TMen-You-Only-Live-Once-More-an-31424.html

The first two anounced are Miss Annie Rooney (1942) and Another Man's Poison (1951). Looks like they have several from the Wanger library as well.

-HA

R Michael Pyle

Re: ClassicFlix launches DVD/Blu-Ray label

PostTue Feb 21, 2017 7:44 am

All I needed to see was "Stand In", and I was hooked...

Marr&Colton

PostTue Feb 21, 2017 6:51 pm

I wish them well, but have read on their message board that their own label releases are for sale only--not for rent.
The prices for these titles are high. I understand they are no longer taking new rental customers, either.

teadoust

PostMon May 08, 2017 8:53 am

they're a horrible company and i would have pretty serious doubts about almost anything they'd do at this point. i've rented from them on-and-off for a few years, and i've never seen a company go to such lengths to avoid fulfilling a service. they just won't ship stuff that you're entitled to and they won't refund your money either. i simply can't expect a company that already conducts itself in such a sleazy fashion to give much of a hoot about quality care just because they're "branching out".

silentfilm

PostMon May 08, 2017 11:37 am

Unfortunately you have to be a member to see this website. Their old website does show the BluRays of Miss Annie Roonie (1942) and Another Man's Poison (1951). The retail prices on Amazon are not high at all.

Return to Talkie News