Who Is Felicia Roja?

Posts of a primarily image-based nature including galleries, ID requests, etc.
  • Author

peachtreegal

Who Is Felicia Roja?

PostSun Feb 12, 2017 9:21 pm

Here is a picture from the June 1972 issue of TV Star Parade magazine. I'm trying to identify the young lady with Ben Johnson. Her name as you can see is Felicia Roja, but I cannot find out anything about her. I've tried all kinds of search terms in Google and Yahoo and nothing comes up with her. If anyone here has information about her, could you post? Also, I'm trying to figure out what event this was taken at. I have some other pics from it and Johnson's ruffled shirt is pink. ;)

R Michael Pyle

Re: Who Is Felicia Roja?

PostWed Feb 15, 2017 3:33 pm

Found the same picture somewhere else and someone else was also asking who she was; then made a good suggestion: seems she might have been a Hollywood Foreign Press reporter or staffer. Remember, too, this was 45 years ago.

Try this site for what I found:
http://silverscreenoasis.com/oasis3/vie ... start=1320" target="_blank" target="_blank

Mike Gebert

Site Admin

PostWed Feb 15, 2017 3:54 pm

I'm going to guess Pvitari and Peachtreegal are one and the same.
“Sentimentality is when it doesn't come off—when it does, you get a true expression of life's sorrows.” —Alain-Fournier

peachtreegal

PostSun Feb 19, 2017 9:01 am

Well, you would be right about that. Still don't know who Felicia Roja was (or is). :( I thought maybe some of the folks here who have been in the business for a long time might remember her.

Return to Image Gallery