Broadway and Hollywood Movies

Discussion related to mediahistoryproject.org. More general discussion of topics should go to main boards.
  • Author

MaryGH

Broadway and Hollywood Movies

PostFri Feb 10, 2017 1:17 pm

I see that Lantern Media History updated to include Broadway and Hollywood Movies (which is really nice for me, even though I procured a copy of the November 1933 issue with an article written by Tom Tyler elsewhere online).

Hope to see much more soon - I am starting to run dry!
Petition: Turner Enter./Warner Bros: Please digitalize Tom Tyler's FBO silent film westerns

http://bit.ly/2ueCvHe
---
Aventuras de Tom Tyler

http://triggertomblog.blogspot.com/

Harlett O'Dowd

Re: Broadway and Hollywood Movies

PostTue Feb 21, 2017 10:12 am

MaryGH wrote:I see that Lantern Media History updated to include Broadway and Hollywood Movies (which is really nice for me, even though I procured a copy of the November 1933 issue with an article written by Tom Tyler elsewhere online).

Please don't think me unappreciative, because I think Lantern is a godsend: but it sure would be nice to be able to search content added after a specific date

Brooksie

PostTue Feb 21, 2017 12:02 pm

Harlett O'Dowd wrote:
MaryGH wrote:I see that Lantern Media History updated to include Broadway and Hollywood Movies (which is really nice for me, even though I procured a copy of the November 1933 issue with an article written by Tom Tyler elsewhere online).

Please don't think me unappreciative, because I think Lantern is a godsend: but it sure would be nice to be able to search content added after a specific date

You can do this by going directly to Archive.org and pasting the following into the search box. Substitute whatever dates you want and it should bring up all the content added to that collection during that period:

collection:(mediahistory) AND addeddate:["2017-01-01" TO "2017-02-21"]

Harlett O'Dowd

PostTue Feb 21, 2017 3:58 pm

Brooksie wrote:
Harlett O'Dowd wrote:

You can do this by going directly to Archive.org and pasting the following into the search box. Substitute whatever dates you want and it should bring up all the content added to that collection during that period:

collection:(mediahistory) AND addeddate:["2017-01-01" TO "2017-02-21"]

great, but I seem to be able to search within those results

Return to Media History Digital Library