The Official Silents online deals thread

Open, general discussion of silent films, personalities and history.
  • Author

s.w.a.c.

Re: The Official Silents online deals thread

PostSun Mar 11, 2018 9:53 am

CoffeeDan wrote:Just a reminder: The FORD AT FOX box set is still available at HamiltonBook.com for $39.95. (Sorry, Darren, couldn't get in here quick enough!)

D'oh! Sorry Darren!

Too bad the DVD Price Search site isn't a bit more far-ranging, the cheapest price for FORD AT FOX on there is $73. I'll have to have a closer look at that HamiltonBook.com site.
Twinkletoes wrote:Oh, ya big blister!

Darren Nemeth

PostSun Mar 11, 2018 2:28 pm

s.w.a.c. wrote:
CoffeeDan wrote:Just a reminder: The FORD AT FOX box set is still available at HamiltonBook.com for $39.95. (Sorry, Darren, couldn't get in here quick enough!)

D'oh! Sorry Darren!

Too bad the DVD Price Search site isn't a bit more far-ranging, the cheapest price for FORD AT FOX on there is $73. I'll have to have a closer look at that HamiltonBook.com site.

No biggie. I added several more discs to the order. I wanted to see them for years so it worked out well.

:D

Jim Roots

PostMon Mar 12, 2018 5:21 am

s.w.a.c. wrote:

D'oh! Sorry Darren!

They won't ship to Canada, Stephen.

Jim
Previous

Return to Talking About Silents