Kickstarter : Please help me to buy Retroscan scanner.

NitrateVille-related crowdfunding projects for film and DVD releases, etc.
  • Author

Silencebound

Kickstarter : Please help me to buy Retroscan scanner.

PostWed Oct 26, 2016 8:59 pm

Hi, just a few line to make my request to Nitratevillers - I want to buy a RetroScan Universal scanner, valued at US$4,500, to eliminate the hideous overdue scanning regime of my Epson GT-8200UF scanner, from 'two-mins-per-frame' to '0.22-seconds-per-frame' scanner by Retroscan. To give me the money to raise the funding helm, please click https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/44 ... al-scanner" target="_blank" target="_blank
The new scanner provides 8mm and 16mm film scanning with it's original format gate, but Moviestuff will create a new 35mm gate also for RUS unit. Please kindly assist me to reach the funding cost as it will close on 30th November, 2016. Please remember, I have gave you all my L35NFF works to view it here or at YouTube for free, no question asked ! That's what I've done it right on for over three years ! Can't the 1080p video presentation be a bit more unique and beautiful visual presentation like "Pictureland", probably a bit more better than Epson GT-8200UF scanner ! :o
I just want to and have to show and tell everybody absolutely NOTHING but only the truth.

Rick Lanham

Re: Kickstarter : Please help me to buy Retroscan scanner.

PostWed Oct 26, 2016 9:28 pm

I'm in! You deserve to have the equipment that you need.

Rick
“The past is never dead. It's not even past” - Faulkner.

Silencebound

PostWed Oct 26, 2016 10:31 pm

Ooh, thank you !! Anybody else ? :)
I just want to and have to show and tell everybody absolutely NOTHING but only the truth.

Mike Gebert

Site Admin

PostThu Oct 27, 2016 1:02 pm

I'm in.
“Sentimentality is when it doesn't come off—when it does, you get a true expression of life's sorrows.” —Alain-Fournier

Silencebound

PostSat Nov 05, 2016 4:50 pm

Thanks, Mike. To Nitratevillers, please give me as I wants you all to be my backers. ( Note :- I've finished "Pictureland" last night, as it will be released here very very soon ! ) :)

Silencebound

PostMon Nov 14, 2016 6:30 pm

The backing is very badly slower . . . won't you help me ? :(

silentfilm

PostThu Nov 17, 2016 12:19 pm

I would love to help you, but it is almost the Christmas season, but my budget for films is low because I have a lot of Christmas presents and expenses for the next month. I see that there is only 12 more days to go for you to raise $5000. I would be happy to kick-in some money after the first of the year.

If this fund-raising project does not reach its goal, you might consider using KickStarter, which does not have a specific time-limit, and you get the funds even if you do not reach your goal.

You have used almost super-human effort to scan the films that you have restored so far. It is obviously a labor of love.

Silencebound

PostThu Nov 17, 2016 4:54 pm

Thanks for your concerning, silentfilm. But, well, you maybe could even throw-in just a $5 or something out of your budget to help that campaign scheme to show how many new backers are adding-up to taking effect to support me wider for my oft-difficult cause. :?

Silencebound

PostSat Nov 19, 2016 4:18 pm

I have added a new reward at Kickstarter :- Great opportunity to get a 1080p video presentation of "Pictureland" and the other project that still showing at YouTube by me is "Les Suicides Par Persuasion". The advertising message is :-

1080p DVD-R disc of "Pictureland".

"As above of the reward, you will get not just one short BUT two short films in 'complete' version of "Pictureland" and "Les Suicides Par Persuasion" being recorded in 1080p video presentation on a single DVD-R disc. Very rare opportunity item !!"

As even no backers even wanting it so I'm wondering why. Well, to remaining you all, this special gift will close on 30th November, 2016 on the final day of Kickstarter Campaign. Just click this URL :- https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/44 ... al-scanner" target="_blank - So please be very careful. :o

Silencebound

PostWed Nov 23, 2016 5:16 pm

It's only six days remaining as I have seven backers. Please support me otherwise "Pictureland" will never return back here for good, and as well at YouTube, too. :(

buster

PostThu Nov 24, 2016 10:07 am

Just found out about this, and made a contribution for you. I am worried with so few days left that you may not make this funding period. Unfortunately this is probably a slow time for crowdsource funding, with the holidays and end of year, so don't get discouraged and be prepared to start this up again in 2017.

Good luck!
- Rodney

Return to Crowdfunding Projects