Embedded YouTube videos

Comments related to the operation of NitrateVille.
  • Author

Paul Penna

Embedded YouTube videos

PostTue Dec 05, 2017 11:48 pm

Mike Gebert wrote:I edited this so it would appear here directly.

So Mike said about a YouTube link in the Passion of Joan of Arc: Comparing Versions topic in the Talking About Silents forum.

But as usual, for some reason here on Nitrateville I never see the embedded YouTube videos with Safari on my iPad, just a big empty space. To see the videos I've been hitting "quote" and extracting the link from the code and pasting it.

On my iMac, Firefox doesn't display the videos either, but Safari and Chrome do. I'm using the latest OS and software for all devices and applications.

On other forums - the Classic Horror Film Board for example - I do get embedded YouTube videos on the iPad and Firefox on the iMac.

Spiny Norman

Re: Embedded YouTube videos

PostWed Dec 06, 2017 5:33 am

Paul Penna wrote:
Mike Gebert wrote:I edited this so it would appear here directly.

So Mike said about a YouTube link in the Passion of Joan of Arc: Comparing Versions topic in the Talking About Silents forum.

But as usual, for some reason here on Nitrateville I never see the embedded YouTube videos with Safari on my iPad, just a big empty space. To see the videos I've been hitting "quote" and extracting the link from the code and pasting it.

On my iMac, Firefox doesn't display the videos either, but Safari and Chrome do. I'm using the latest OS and software for all devices and applications.

On other forums - the Classic Horror Film Board for example - I do get embedded YouTube videos on the iPad and Firefox on the iMac.
Me too with PC and firefox and all up to date.
This is nøt å signåture.™

Return to Site Chat