Crowdfunding forum

Comments related to the operation of NitrateVille.
  • Author

Mike Gebert

Site Admin

Crowdfunding forum

PostSat Jul 22, 2017 8:05 am

Per the suggestions in a recent discussion, and given the way crowdfunded projects like the various DVDs released by Drednm, Ben Model, and others represent an especially fruitful use of this internet community to make things happen, we decided to create a dedicated subforum for crowdfunded projects. The existing and past ones are being moved there with a link left in their previous locations. Also, the podcast doesn't look so lonely now in its own forum.

Hopefully this will make them easier to find and thus, to support, including for newcomers or first-time visitors who hear about them somewhere else. In the process, I'm removing the "sticky" status, I figure now being in one place easy to find, they can be allowed to rise and fall with the amount of comment they get.

Update: I moved everything I could think of. If you spot something else that should go in the new forum, let me know. I left out some of the bigger ones from places like Kino as not really being homegrown Kickstarter projects, even if they were marketed here.
“Sentimentality is when it doesn't come off—when it does, you get a true expression of life's sorrows.” —Alain-Fournier

Return to Site Chat