# 27 - Lost 35mm Nitrate Film FOUND !

Talk about the work of collecting, restoring and preserving our film heritage here.
  • Author

Silencebound

# 27 - Lost 35mm Nitrate Film FOUND !

PostMon Aug 08, 2016 7:15 pm

Again, I'm very terribly sorry to you all, my dearest fans, that I've lost my time on "Pictureland" after overworking at Post-Production status but almost finished so no worries here or there. Well, beside that, here's the newest No. 27 L35NFF entry featured about a seemingly 'propaganda' typed War action film found in Japan with mere 8 feet long 35mm film roll of 129 survived frames in very poor condition therefore I've been painstakingly restored it almost all the frames as the running picture presentation is looked very good and rather smoothly, dispute at it's fast-rapid editing montage out of just eight non-cement spliced scene cuts within 7 seconds long. Hence, I've tried to release this very film last year but it is just too short therefore which might have left you concerned or being puzzled at me but, beside that, it is pretty the 'at last resort' way while waiting for "Pictureland" to come out, for instance. I really HATE to let you all being over-waiting for any next L35NFF projects from me, but "Pictureland" is my very highest achievement ever presented. Well, come on, let's enjoy this rarest lost fragment while you can. :)

I just want to and have to show and tell everybody absolutely NOTHING but only the truth.

Silencebound

Re: # 27 - Lost 35mm Nitrate Film FOUND !

PostFri Sep 09, 2016 6:39 pm

See that one of 'commie-style' guy wearing Star-embedded helmet while carrying shoulder on the river ? Is he Korean or Chinese ?? No one has to say about it, eh ?
I just want to and have to show and tell everybody absolutely NOTHING but only the truth.

LouieD

PostFri Sep 09, 2016 9:34 pm

Silencebound wrote:See that one of 'commie-style' guy wearing Star-embedded helmet while carrying shoulder on the river ? Is he Korean or Chinese ?? No one has to say about it, eh ?

It's a Japanese helmet. Do some research.

oldposterho

PostSat Sep 10, 2016 11:02 am

LouieD wrote:It's a Japanese helmet. Do some research.

I know, right? How dare somebody ask a question on Nitrateville about something they don't know? I mean, come on, if you don't know your '30s era Japanese, Korean, and Chinese military helmets why are you even here?

It's hard to say much about this fragment. While it's very interesting visually it's really just second unit stuff that without any context is hard to characterize.

LouieD

PostSun Sep 11, 2016 8:09 pm

oldposterho wrote:
LouieD wrote:It's a Japanese helmet. Do some research.

I know, right? How dare somebody ask a question on Nitrateville about something they don't know? I mean, come on, if you don't know your '30s era Japanese, Korean, and Chinese military helmets why are you even here?

It's hard to say much about this fragment. While it's very interesting visually it's really just second unit stuff that without any context is hard to characterize.

Google "army helmet with a star on it". Pretty easy. Less than 30 seconds.

Return to Collecting and Preservation