# 28 - Lost 35mm Nitrate Film FOUND !

Talk about the work of collecting, restoring and preserving our film heritage here.
  • Author

Silencebound

# 28 - Lost 35mm Nitrate Film FOUND !

PostSat Jul 22, 2017 7:18 pm

Hey, I'm back after more than an half-year heinous after failed to claim the reward for my effect on PICTURELAND. Since I have removed it from this site ( and as well from YouTube, too ), and then that 14 minutes long film is the best way to have it presented for any International Silent Film Festivals entry purpose. Still, there haven't any festivals related to silent films only as if it's '2017' year are available for the film entries application but it might be bit too late till 2018. Sorry, but I have to hold that way. :?
Now, finally at last here's new # 28 entry that I've done for you to see as it will NOT be deleted from this page anytime, period. Just 28 seconds of the third lost Jidaigeki fragment, probably dated 1923 that appeared on the key code at edge of the Eastman Kodak. Just 'swelled-crossed' black small circle and normal black triangle at far away from the circle - about four feet away between from each symbol. I tried to find the exact year for it but the year 1923 is probably is the only recognizable solution. I will upload more L35NFF to here very soon rather than later. Enjoy ! :)

I just want to and have to show and tell everybody absolutely NOTHING but only the truth.

silentfilm

Re: # 28 - Lost 35mm Nitrate Film FOUND !

PostSun Jul 23, 2017 5:09 pm

Great to have you back Robert! I'm sure that the Kansas Silent Film Festival would be interested in screening your restoration of PICTURELAND next year in February.

Silencebound

Re: # 28 - Lost 35mm Nitrate Film FOUND !

PostTue Jul 25, 2017 5:48 pm

Oh, many thanks, silentfilm ! Surely enough, I will go there and screen the film PICTURELAND with you all. I hopes that we all meet altogether and talk about it there too. Cheers. Robert Hoskin. :D
I just want to and have to show and tell everybody absolutely NOTHING but only the truth.

Return to Collecting and Preservation